John Perkins Construction is looking for an experienced Office Administrator to cover for maternity leave - the ideal candidate will/should have experience of working within a construction company.
The main function of the Office Administrator position will involve the management/maintenance of document control and general administrative duties to support a construction delivery team.
As well as the above you will be responsible for ensuring the following:
- Responsible for saving, logging, distribution and where required of design information.
- To answer the telephone, record accurate messages, respond positively to problems and queries and deal appropriately with any visitors to the office.
- To ensure all incoming and outgoing post is date recorded and distributed correctly.
- To be responsible for matching all delivery notes against invoices before passing to the Accounts Assistant.
- Be responsible for ordering stationery under the guidance of the HR/Office Manager.
- To be responsible for ensuring all invoices received are saved within the project folder.
The above bulleted list is just a few of the tasks that this role undertakes. A full job description will be provided to all shortlisted candidates before interview.
Previous proven experience is essential
What we offer
A competitive salary dependant on skills and experience
A good working environment with free parking
The opportunity to work as part of a friendly and hardworking team
In the first instance we would like you to send your CV with an outline of your relevant employment history to Folami Prehaye, HR/Office Manager email: email@example.com