14th November 2019 | Blog Posts
HR/Office & HSQE Manager Folami Prehaye gives her answers to the #teabreak10.
1. What was your first job?
Working in a bakery.
2. What’s your pet peeve (thing that annoys you)?
3. How do you think your colleagues would describe you?
As a professional woman that goes beyond and above. A person that is efficient, helpful, confident, mindful and efficient as well as very effective at her job.
4. Have you ever met anyone famous?
Lorraine Kelly, Gok Wan, Graham Norton, Eamon Holmes and Ruth Langsford.
5. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Never hang your basket where you can’t reach it.
6. Where’s your favourite place in the world?
Firstly, my bedroom — it’s my sanctuary — and, secondly, Cuba.
7. What’s your usual order at the pub?
Gin & Tonic
8. What’s the best project you’ve worked on at John Perkins Construction?
I haven’t personally worked on a project as I work behind the scenes supporting the company and its employees, but one of the best projects I like is The Bristol Wing
9. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
To eradicate evil and poverty.
10. What’s one item still left on your bucket list?
To ride a motorbike.