10th September 2020 | Blog Posts
Estimator Ian Williams gives his answers to the #teabreak10.
1. What was your first job?
2. What’s your pet peeve (thing that annoys you)?
Sam Bendall-Weeks (just kidding…)
3. How do you think your colleagues would describe you?
4. Have you ever met anyone famous?
Ian Botham and many other cricketers
5. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
Don’t get married (Hindsight)
6. Where’s your favourite place in the world?
7. What’s your usual order at the pub?
2 pints of lager
8. What’s the best project you’ve worked on at John Perkins Construction?
9. If you could have any one superpower, which would you choose?
10. What’s one item still left on your bucket list?
5 Days at Newlands for South Africa Vs England Test